This legal notice applies to the entire contents of Ross & Craig’s (R&C) Website under the domain name rosscraig.com (Website). Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing the Website you are deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms, please leave the Website immediately.
1. R&C may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. It is up to you to check the Website periodically to review any updated legal notice, because it will be binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
2. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents photographs or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no photographs or graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- R&C’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by R&C or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website for any purpose is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these terms. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
4. Other than as specified by these terms, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without R&C’s prior written permission.
5. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond R&C’s control. R&C shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. You are prohibited from transmitting to or from the Website any material that is technically harmful.
8. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
9. Links to third party websites on the Website (including without limitation to any of our associates) are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. R&C has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their availability or content (including without limitation any materials or advice provided in them). Accordingly R&C does not endorse or make any representations about any third party sites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. While R&C endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, R&C does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website which is provided for information and marketing purposes only and which in no way constitutes legal advice. R&C may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and R&C makes no commitment to update such material.
11. The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, R&C provides you with the Website on the basis that R&C excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law as to the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website).
12. R&C, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of R&C’s partners, members, employees or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
13. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit R&C’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or (ii) fraud; or (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, and which may arise in connection with your use of the Website.
14. We may collect and process any email address which you provide when subscribing via the Website to (without limitation) bulletins or legal/commercial updates or when communicating with us by email.
15. Any email address which you provide to us may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your email address, or contacting us by email, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
16. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your email address when you submit it to the Website but cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is at your own risk.
18. We may transfer your email address to any entity to which R&C may itself transfer or assign its business and/or disclose it in circumstances in which we are under a duty to disclose or share your email address in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply these terms or to protect the rights property or safety of R&C or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
19. If you follow a link from our Website to any third party websites (including without limitation those of our associates), please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
20. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Issue Date: November 2013